- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In this position, you will be responsible for the applications that support the business processes within Royal IHC’s E-commerce department. These consist of (ERP) systems, such as IFS, Intershop, inRiver, CRM, and other related applications/interfaces. You will help us to define, monitor and test the development of new functionalities for our e-commerce platform. As the E-commerce Application Manager, your primary objective is to change the IT environment in line with new business requests together with our development partner. You will have a thorough knowledge of e-commerce processes, preferably in a global B2B setting. Working in an ambitious team that has the drive to be the best in the business is what gets you out of bed in the morning! In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for:
- the software applications used to support our e-commerce platform
- writing user stories and acceptance criteria, and discussing these with our implementation partner
- working together with (online) marketers and product specialists to get the best out of the platform
- understanding the business processes within manufacturing and translating these into application solutions
- testing and guaranteeing that selected functionalities work in the correct manner and improve the user experience
- resolving incidents according to our service level agreements
- assisting in deployments, identifying issues and communicating progress throughout the development life cycle
- creating value-driven solutions, as well as enhancing the user experience and functionality of our platform
- guaranteeing the uptime, availability and high performance of our platform
- managing changes and, if required, managing the people who support you in achieving these
- maintaining constant contact with your business and IT colleagues
- taking ownership of the changes that you oversee.
To be eligible for the position of E-commerce Application Manager, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO)
- at least three years of relevant experience with e-commerce and ERP systems
- experience with systems such as IFS and Intershop (advantageous)
- qualifications in ITIL, SCRUM, ASL and/or SQL, or be motivated to train in these areas
- excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- a willingness to learn the Dutch if not natively spoken
- the ability to take the initiative and come up with ideas to improve our processes and systems
- a high level of motivation and desire to make useful contacts within our organisation
- a no-nonsense approach, while able to work well as part of a team
- the ability to work fluently according to Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process. Only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
As the E-commerce Application Manger, we offer:
- a competitive salary
- the ability to gain experience in an international organisation
- ongoing support to progress your field of study, including personal development opportunities gained by visiting events and attending training courses
- 40 days of leave per year
- outstanding secondary employment conditions
- a beautiful office location near the windmills of Kinderdijk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of E-commerce Application Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.