- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In this technically and commercial challenging role, you will work within the Aftersales and Services department for IHC SAS-HYTOP BV. The department provides 24/7 commissioning, maintenance, training and technical support across the world. These services are for customers with pipelay equipment, offloading systems and sophisticated hydraulic installations within in the maritime, dredging and offshore industries. Our goals are to solve problems in an effective and professional manner, and support the operations of our customers anywhere at any time. As an Accounting Officer, you will work on highly demanding and challenging service projects in multi-disciplinary teams. Within our service team, you will take responsibility for the administration and processing of customer invoices, reporting to the Aftersales and Services Manager. Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- supporting the Aftersales and Services Manager with administration and bi-weekly reporting
- processing and monitoring time-writing activities
- supporting service projects in relation to administration, travel requirements and travel cost declarations
- the administrative processing of service orders, such as correspondence, service reports and evaluation forms
- preparing and posting relevant journal entries into the ERP system
- the timely and accurate processing and management of all customer invoices and payments.
To be eligible for this position, you must also have the following:
- a senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) degree
- at least two years of work experience in running daily financial accounting operations
- well-developed communication skills, and a customer-focused and service-oriented approach
- strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- an assertive, critical and proactive approach
- a punctual, process-oriented and improvement-driven mindset
- experience in working with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Accounting Officer, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS- Hytop is part of Royal IHC, the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Accounting Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.