- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Proposal Coordinator Product Line Vessels you will join the Product Line Vessels department of Royal IHC, located in Kinderdijk. This department is responsible for product development, and all designs, estimations and proposals relating to Royal IHC’s hopper and offshore vessels. You will be supporting proposals in the (pre)contractual phase. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that all information and documentation used in this phase is regularly updated, kept in an excellent presentation format and is consistent. As Proposal Coordinator Product Line Vessels you will also communicate with the various departments and units within IHC to get the required information needed for our proposals and daily work. Furthermore, you will assist with the preparation of proposals in combination with technical and commercial team members, as well as arranging the required information for tender prequalification and applications. It will be your responsibility to supply the correct documentation for these proposals. In this role, you will report directly to the Manager Costs & Proposals.
As Proposal Coordinator Product Line Vessels you will work on a daily basis in close cooperation with the proposal teams. As Proposal Coordinator Product Line Vessels, you will be responsible for:
- developing and maintaining the entire standard proposal information and documentation
- supporting various sales and product managers
- preparing various prequalification and tender documentation packages.
To be eligible for the position of Proposal Coordinator Product Line Vessels, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO ) or senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4+)
- three years of professional experience in a similar role
- affinity for mechanical engineering or shipbuilding (desirable)
- excellent command of English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- ability to work independently and accurately
- strong communication skills, with the ability to get information from all stakeholders in the organisation
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as PowerPoint (desirable) and of working with automated systems
- accurate, stress-resistant, flexible, innovative, team-oriented and performance and results-oriented mindset
- willingness to support sales, product managers, designers and cost estimators.
Royal IHC offers you as Proposal Coordinator Product Line Vessels a challenging job, within an exciting and dynamic company, with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Proposal Coordinator, you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Holland is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Proposal Coordinator and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.