- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC SAS- Hytop is looking for a Document Controller for the Project Management department in Sliedrecht and/or Alphen aan den Rijn. As Document Controller, you will be responsible for the control, management, and maintenance of project-related documents. You will report to the Head of Project Management, and work closely with the Purchasing and Engineering departments. As Document Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- understanding the requirements within the (sales) contract in order to submit documents correctly
- managing technical documents and regulations in relation to projects
- providing a complete material record book (MRB) to customers and the Project Management department.
To be eligible for the position of Document Controller at IHC SAS- Hytop, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) in mechanical engineering or equivalent work experience
- at least three years of professional experience in a similar role
- good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, in addition to ERP and PDM packages
- experience working with automated systems
- excellent communication skills, and ability to work independently
- inventive, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible, innovative and team-player approach
- performance and results-oriented personality and customer-oriented attitude and commercial approach.
Royal IHC offers you as Document Controller a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Document Controller, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions, and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS-Hytop is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Document Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.