- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC HR Support - part of our HR Service Centre located in Kinderdijk - is looking for a new supervisor. Together with your team, you will be responsible for HR administration relating to the inflow, mobility and outflow of more than 2,500 employees in The Netherlands. To achieve this, you must be able to steer the team and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the department. You will need to manage different stakeholders (such as the Payroll department, HR business partners and managers) and communicate clearly with them. In this role, you will also be required to understand and answer the different questions that employees might have about internal regulations and collective labour agreements (CLAs). Currently, we are implementing our new HR system, Workday. During the roll-out, you will also be providing support to create reports, self-service activities etc. As a HR Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- leading the team of seven HR support officers
- coordinating the changes within the team due to the Workday implementation
- handling complex HR administrative requests from employees and managers (for example, labour contracts, CLA regulations, reports and staff records)
- proactively thinking about how to improve work processes
- making well-considered decisions and being the lead in projects, such as the annual salary review
- having regular independent contact with managers and the HR business partners about operational personnel matters
- dealing with any other business requests that may arise.
To be eligible for the position of HR Support Supervisor, you must have:
- higher vocational level of education (bachelor) in HR management or similar (minimum)
- minimum of two years of experience in a supervisory role
- minimum of two years of experience working in HR
- excellent Excel and Word skills, and experience in other Microsoft Office programs
- strong command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- efficient, accurate and precise approach, strong analytical capabilities, independent, reliable and highly service-oriented mindset
- a valid EU work visa.
Royal IHC offers you as HR Support Supervisor a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
HR Support is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of HR Support Supervisor and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.