- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
We are seeking an enthusiastic student to join the Mining and Tunnelling department within Royal IHC. You will work alongside the R&D and design teams responsible for tunnel and shaft boring machines. Within your internship or graduation project, you will be able to:
- investigate the latest applicable state-of-the-art technologies
- translate new ideas and innovations in to actions
- build upon your own professional education and development.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- an education in mechanical/ mining/ civil/ electrical or tunnel engineering (or a similar field)
- familiarity with the tunnelling or mining industry
- a proactive, creative, inquisitive and enthusiastic approach
- an independent way of working and a hands-on mentality
- a good command of German
Royal IHC offers you a challenging Internship/Graduation project within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
With a Mining and Tunnelling Internship you will work at IHC Mining, an organisation that recognises enormous growth opportunities in the market for underwater mining equipment. With its engineering research, custom-built dredging equipment and new cross-border technologies, IHC Mining is driving the market for dredging and offshore mining. By combining skills from IHC Mining and Royal IHC’s dredging and offshore units, it is truly leading the way in this global playing field.
IHC Mining is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of the Mining and Tunnelling internship and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.