- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
We are looking for a Project Manager who has experience managing offshore oil and gas projects. As Project Manager, your key responsibility will be to manage medium and large multidisciplinary projects in alignment with KCI requirements, and within the agreed terms (technical, budget and time). You need to manage a successful project, with optimal financial results and maximum satisfaction for our customers.You will manage the complete project execution and maintain a relationship with all internal and external stakeholders. The Project Manager will also monitor consistency with the project plan. You may be required to become involved during the proposal phase, including the preparation of proposals. As Project Manager you will be the first point of contact regarding the project and communicate with the customer’s project manager and team. You will monitor all project requirements and changes and will be responsible for all contractual issues.
Within this role, your duties will also include the following:
- completing projects within an approved budget, on schedule, and to high quality industry standards
- developing and managing project-specific execution plans, including strategy, schedule and quality
- managing risks, initiating mitigating actions, and reporting these to customers
- preparing regular project/report updates
- providing input to tender documents and submissions
- interpreting P&ID's and carrying out discussions with all stakeholders
- offering technical guidance to the applicable disciplines within the project team
- communicating with superiors, all staff, contractors, consultants and suppliers
- attend both internal and external meetings to facilitate the project
- participating in design reviews for optimisation of system
- managing and coordinating pre-consultations and approvals with regulatory authorities.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- a degree in engineering, preferably offshore, supplemented with PM courses
- two years of technical experience, and at least five years of experience in project management
- experience with both (upstream) greenfield and brownfield projects
- general knowledge of all technical disciplines applicable within the oil and gas sectors
- cost control management skills
- experience working on projects with a value of above €500k
- knowledge of local and international codes, regulations, practices and standards
- experience liaising with customers, contractors, consultants and relevant authorities for project delivery
- demonstrated project success track records
- excellent planning and negotiating skills
- an excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- a highly motivated and flexible personality, with a strong capability to motivate others
- problem analysis skills, with a result-oriented focus.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience. Furthermore, we have 31 (paid) holidays – excluding Dutch national holidays – and offer a pension plan in which your own contribution is 2%. We also have several staff insurance options.
KCI part of Royal IHC is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the oil and gas, renewables, equipment and observation wheels markets. We design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the oil and gas and renewables industries, and deck layouts, cable and pipe laying solutions for the marine environment, and much more!
Royal IHC the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Electrical Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.