- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Sales Manager Coastal and Civil South America, you will be responsible for the sale and rental of hydraulic piling hammers, foundation rigs and auxiliary equipment to the civil market. Once you have familiarised yourself with our products and their applications, you will make contact with our partners in the area. A proactive approach is needed for this position, as it involves recruiting agents and approaching customers by means of international visits. After this, work will proceed systematically through the realisation of predefined sales objectives. As Sales Manager Coastal and Civil South America you will be responsible for the South America region of IHC IQIP, where you will:
- conduct market research with a focus on identifying potential partners
- recruit, train and manage agents
- participate in international trade shows, and organise roadshows and customer presentations
- advise customers about the correct piling equipment and procedures (often providing customised solutions)
- proactively approach stakeholders – including customers and their partners – in order to collect information concerning market developments
- actively update the CRM system and draft visit reports
- prepare quotations and price calculations for piling hammers, drilling rigs and handling configurations
- draft, assess and enter into rental and sales contracts.
As Sales Manager Coastal and Civil South America you will be based at offices in Sliedrecht and Goes and you must have the following profile :
- higher commercial bachelor education (HBO) with a technical affinity
- at least five years of international work experience in the sale of capital equipment
- willingness to travel extensively
- basic legal knowledge in order to draft and evaluate contracts, or a willingness to gain this knowledge
- proactive, service-oriented and flexible approach, as well as a high degree of independence
- excellent communication skills, with strong networking skills.
As Sales Manager Coastal and Civil South America Royal IHC offers you a challenging job in an organisation in which engineering is at the forefront of today’s opportunities. We are developing quickly, so your qualities and talents are valued, and you will have every opportunity to develop further. Our terms of employment are excellent.
As Sales Manager Coastal and Civil South America you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units – IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Manager Coastal and Civil South America and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.