- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Project Administration Officer, you will look after project schedules throughout production. You will support the Planning and Control Manager, product managers and team leaders in preparing and updating the project reports. In addition, you will collect progress reports, and information on planning data, budgets, forecasts, risks, opportunities and issues for several projects. You will always be three steps ahead and put this information into one clear professional project report. You will also have the capacity to review these reports and consolidate them into one. As a Project Administration Officer, you will be responsible for more than one project. You should have experience in project management and planning methods in a technical environment, a flexible attitude and the capacity to communicate at different levels throughout an organisation. As Project Administration Officer, you will responsible for the following:
- successfully completing and maintaining all necessary project reports
- drafting forecasts and reports with regards to planning data, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues
- reporting and offering advice to product managers
- setting up KPI dashboards.
To be eligible for the position of Project Administration Officer, you must have the following:
- higher vocational education (bachelor degree) in business management or equivalent
- affinity with numbers and knowledge of project management (eg Prince2)
- outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- excellent analytical skills, and a proactive and innovative nature
- strong communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
Please note, an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Royal IHC offers you as Project Administration Officer a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Project Administration Officer you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Holland is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Project Administration Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.