- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
We are looking for a fulltime Assistant Operations Manager to strengthen our Royal IHC Interior team. Royal IHC Interior provides outfitting and interior services for various types of vessels. We Offer the best possible solutions to any project requirement, from luxury yachts to complex offshore and dredging constructions. Our high quality and trusted products have contributed to exceptional solutions. This has made Royal IHC Interior one of the key players in the international interior vessels market. We have been at the forefront of the industry for decades and are known for our game-changing innovations. Are you ready to join one of the largest vessels interior players in The Neterlands? And are you willing to help improve our mission? Then read on, we might probably welcome you as our new Assistant Operations Manager very soon.
As Assistant Operations Manager, you will be responsible for offering high-quality support to IHC Interior. You will work alongside and cooperate with the Engineering, Purchasing, Machining, Assembly and Logistics departments. Within this role, you will also be responsible for:
- planning working hours and costs
- setting up, tracking and reporting of necessary data for both the management and executive departments
- implementing new IT programs such as ERP and PDM – in addition to associated working methods – as part of the organisation-wide programme ONE IHC
- initiating, developing and implementing process innovations in close cooperation with other departments
- other additional activities that fall within your qualifications and interests.
To be eligible for the position of Assistant Operations Manager, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) and/or academic higher education (WO) in business information, information management, business engineering or similar
- at least two years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- excellent understanding of business processes and related software such as ERP and PDM
- strong willingness to get to know our business, departments and your colleagues in order to understand their challenges, opportunities, capabilities and needs
- excellent communication skills, and the ability to share ideas and improvements to the operational organisation in an informed and persuasive manner
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- experience with CAD software is advantageous
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as a high degree of initiative and creativity
- flexibility regarding office hours, with the ability to work outside the traditional nine to five and abroad when necessary (not regularly)
Royal IHC offers you as Assistant Operations Manager, a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As an Assistant Operations Manager you will work at IHC Interior, which specialises in the engineering, coordination, production and assembly of complex and high-quality interiors in both the maritime and utilities construction sectors. This company is based in Hardinxveld-Giessendam, from which the projects are coordinated professionally and where production also takes place.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of Assistant Operations Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.