- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The HR department of Royal is looking for a temporary (maternity leave cover) Compensation and Benefits Specialist based in Kinderdijk. You will play a crucial role in the development, optimisation and implementation of the HR policy and processes within IHC. As the temporary Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you will be involved in various HR-related projects, either as the lead or bringing specific expertise as a team member. Currently, we are implementing our new HR system called Workday. During its rollout, you will be responsible for our global Compensation and Benefits policy. In addition, you will contribute to updating rules and regulations, conducting benchmarking, reporting on HR data, and advising HR business partners on Compensation and Benefits topics. Within this role, you will also be responsible for:
- managing all of the benefits offered to employees in The Netherlands
- working closely with other colleagues and departments, such as HR managers, HR Support, Payroll etc
- leading the Mobility team (with regard to lease cars and the mobility budget)
- handling complex requests from HR colleagues, managers and directors
- delivering HR data for the IHC Annual Report
- making sure HR dashboards and reports – regarding compensation and benefits – are reliable and delivered on time
- keeping yourself up to date with the current trends in employee benefits and any relevant changes to legal regulations.
To be eligible for the position of temporary Compensation and Benefits Specialist you must have:
- a relevant higher vocational education (HBO) or academic higher education (WO).
- a minimum of five years of work experience in compensation and benefits, preferably in an international environment
- detailed knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations relating to non-insured and insured benefits (pensions, disability insurance etc)
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and experience of using Workday (desirable)
- strong communication skills (in Dutch and English) in order to operate effectively at different levels within the organisation
- an independent nature, as well as excellent analytical, project management and creative problem-solving skills
- the ability to start at short notice for a period of six months (interim HR colleagues are welcome to apply).
Royal IHC offers you as a temporary Compensation and Benefits Specialist a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of temporary Compensation and Benefits Specialist and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.