- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In this role as Sales Manager Heavy Industry Hydraulic Cylinders, your goal is to further develop IHC Vremac’s business by successfully building and maintaining relationships in existing markets. IHC Vremac an IHC business unit designs manufactures and, services hydraulic cylinders from a state-of-the-art facility in Apeldoorn. We expect that you will be able to read and interpret market opportunities in specific industries across the areas in north-western Europe assigned to you for generating leads, making quotations and closing deals. As Sales Manager Heavy Industry Hydraulic Cylinders you will travel frequently to expand our business in the region. You will have a proven track record that demonstrates your ability to learn quickly and adapt to new surroundings. You will join the present sales team that consists of three sales managers, and a group of experienced technical and commercial teams.
To be eligible for the role of Sales Manager Heavy Industry Hydraulic Cylinders, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in mechanical engineering (WTB), supplemented with commercial and negotiation training
- hands-on multi-year experience of a wide variety of complex negotiation processes
- professional experience in at least two of the following markets: offshore, energy, civil (sluices, lock gates), heavy industry and/or oil and gas
- VCA-based certificate (or be prepared to attain this)
- excellent grasp of (at least) Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a keen eye for commercial opportunities and be a born negotiator, who loves to close deals
- a proactive and pragmatic approach, with the ability to take the initiative
- ability to maintain strong relationships and work well in a team.
Royal IHC offers you as Sales Manager Heavy Industry Hydraulic Cylinders a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 37 days of leave per year.
As a Sales Manager Heavy Industry Hydraulic Cylinders, you will work at IHC Vremac Cylinders, based in Apeldoorn. This organisation has been developing and producing high quality hydraulic cylinders, rotary joints and piston type accumulators for over 55 years. These are used in standard or customer-specific configurations for the dredging, offshore and civil markets, and for the engineering and transport sectors. IHC Vremac Cylinders is a dynamic company with a flat organisation hierarchy, that takes quality seriously.
IHC Vremac is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Manager Heavy Industry Hydraulic Cylinders and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.