- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Project Manager at IHC SAS, you will be responsible for a project from the sale phase till the end of the guarantee period. You will specifically focus on a turnkey heavy machine construction project for the offshore industry. As the leader of the project, you will be responsible for the cooperation and connection between all technical and human factors. To do this, you will make use of the resources and processes available within IHC’s clusters and departments. Your team will be made up of professionals from these clusters and departments. Your main focus will be on leading that team to realise the project within OSBIT (on specification, on budget and in time) conditions. You will also be responsible for mitigating any technical and financial risks on a strategic, tactical and operational level. During the project, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with the customer and several other (internal and external) stakeholders. Aligning contrary interests is key and you should build mutual trust, as well as ensure that the right decisions are taken at the right time.
To be eligible for the role of Project Manager, you must have:
- an academic level of education (WO) and a higher vocational degree (to bachelor level or equivalent)
- knowledge and experience of heavy machine constructions, processes and project management, at a strategic, tactical and operational level
- experience leading large technical projects in a challenging environment
- a strong focus on achieving goals by using well-structured processes
- excellent personal leadership skills
- a high level of stress management
- the flexibility to anticipate the drivers and interests of stakeholders
- the ability to empower people to achieve the right goals
- a strong cultural awareness
- an excellent grasp of English, both written and verbal.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Project Manager, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organisations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS-Hytop is part of Royal IHC, the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Project Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.