- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- supporting the Business Unit Controller in terms of budgeting and reporting
- running the daily financial accounting operations, and acting as a team leader for finance
- supporting monthly, quarterly and year-end closures
- preparing reports for third parties, for example, CBS and VAT
- supporting project analysis/control procedures
- closing and monitoring projects
- providing periodic and ad-hoc reports, with regards to KPIs, time spent etc.
To be eligible for the role of Assistant Controller, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO)
- at least three years of work experience as an Assistant Controller or similar
- strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- an assertive, proactive and responsible approach
- a punctual, process-oriented and improvement-driven mindset
- experience working in a project-based organisation is desirable
- experience of working with ERP systems, preferably IFS
- availability for 0,6 - 0,8 FTE.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging part-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 37 days of leave per year.
As Assistant Controller, you will work at IHC Vremac Cylinders, based in Apeldoorn. This organisation has been developing and producing high-quality hydraulic cylinders, rotary joints and piston type accumulators for over 55 years. These are used in standard or customer-specific configurations for the dredging, offshore and civil markets, and for the engineering and transport sectors. IHC Vremac Cylinders is a dynamic company with a flat organisation hierarchy, that takes quality seriously.
IHC Vremac is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Assistant Controller Vremac and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.