- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Electrical Engineer EPLAN you will be, together with management, responsible for the setup of EPLAN. The different disciplines, with their unique work flow should be able to work efficient with EPLAN.
Your work includes:
- setting up new EPLAN functionality and standardisation
- advising management about the new EPLAN functionality
- maintaining EPLAN
- training and advising colleagues
- integrating EPLAN with Pre-Planning and Teamcenter.
In this role, you will be responsible for the calculations for various onboard systems and produce a wide range of technical documents, including:
- overall single-line drawings
- multi-line drawings of electrical cabinets
- cable block/cable connection diagrams
- cabinet layout drawings
- general arrangement plans (lighting, sockets, fire protection, signal columns etc)
- technical specifications for quotations and purchasing.
To be eligible for the role of Electrical Engineer EPLAN, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) with a technical specialism in electrotechnology or mechatronics
- knowledge and experience of EPLAN P8 (a formal qualification is a pre), Pre-Planning.
- technical knowledge of electrical engineering works, preferably on vessels and/or in the offshore industry (electric cabinet engineering).
- work experience gained in a comparable role
- the ability to work independently and an ambition to flourish in a growing organisation
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (verbal and written) in order to establish strong relationships within the project team.
We offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As an Electrical Engineer EPLAN, you will work at IHC Systems. This business unit develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for the efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. Global life-cycle support – either remote or on location – guarantees durability and reliability. The company, which has paved the way in this sector for over 40 years, is based in Sliedrecht and employs over 100 people. IHC Systems is part of Royal IHC, the global market leader in the construction of specialist ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore vessels. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today, we have 3,000 employees working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please visit: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Electrical Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.. Apply