- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
For this technically challenging role, you will join IHC SAS-Hytop’s Aftersales and Services department, which is located in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands. This is available 24/7 for its customers and provides services anywhere in the world. It covers the commissioning, maintenance training and technical support of state-of-the-art pipelaying equipment, offloading systems and sophisticated hydraulic installations for the maritime, dredging and offshore industries. Our goal is to solve problems quickly and in a professional manner, and to support the operations of our customers, anywhere and at any time. As the Service Coordinator for various projects, you will be responsible for the cooperation and connection between all technical and human factors, making use of the resources and processes of IHC SAS-Hytop. Your team will be made up of multidisciplinary professionals from our Field Service team, as well as from the Engineering, Purchase and Sales departments. The main focus of your role will be to lead your team in order to realise service projects within OSBIT (on specification, budget and in time) and according to our customers’ requirements. You will also mitigate any technical and financial risks on a tactical and operational level. During service projects, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with our customers, as well as with several other (internal and external) stakeholders. Being able to align contrary interests is key and you should build mutual trust in order to ensure that the right decisions are taken at the right time. You will report to the Manager (Service and Commissioning), who will support you in achieving highly demanding and challenging projects. As a Service Coordinator (Aftersales and Services), you will be responsible for:
- preparing service projects in close collaboration with the Sales Manager (Parts and Services) with regard to the scope of the work and payment conditions
- acting as the key contact for customers for our service projects
- preparing the scope of work and technical contents with our Planning and Sales teams
- creating and monitoring the project planning for the work to be performed
- consulting with the customer on location and/or attending project meetings
- coaching field service engineers in close consultation with the Service Support Desk and the Manager (Service and Commissioning)
- keeping records of issue logs and any feedback received in order to enhance our products and services
- providing project reports regarding progress and finance
- completing technical files in the (ERP) system and on PLM Teamcenter.
To be eligible for the rol of Service Coordinator Aftersales and Services, you must have:
- a higher professional level of education (HBO) in mechanical, mechatronic or shipbuilding engineering
- knowledge and experience of heavy machine construction and service processes in the maritime industry
- a willingness to become proficient in our ERP and PLM software packages
- an independent approach, excellent communication skills, and a customer- and solution-oriented mindset
- strong English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and written
- experience working with Microsoft Office
- highly developed planning and organisational skills
- an energetic and stress-resistant nature
- the ability to work proactively within a team.
Royal IHC offers you as Service Coordinator Aftersales and Services a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Service Coordinator Aftersales and Services, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organisations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS-Hytop is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Service Coordinator Aftersales and Services and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.