- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC Dredge Equipment requires a SHEQ Officer who is an all-rounder and capable of taking the initiative. You will be able to cover all three required disciplines: quality assurance, occupational health and safety, and environment. As SHEQ Officer, you will be the first point of contact for the unit in regards to health and safety, environment and quality assurance. You will also support the MT of IHC Dredge Equipment on both an operational and tactical level. You will report directly to the Director. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- implementing and maintaining management systems for quality, safety and environment
- realising targets within the SHEQ year plan
- improving the safety and quality culture
- performing internal/external/client audits
- analysis and follow-up of incidents and NCRs
- ensuring existing processes are carried out
- working on multi-page certification
- measuring and reporting safety/quality performance of the unit
- ensuring the unit is compliant with rules and legislation.
To be eligible for the role of SHEQ Officer, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in a technical subject
- MVK diploma and more than three years’ experience in a production organisation
- experience in working with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- ability to work in different locations in The Netherlands (driving licence) and occasionally abroad
- strong people management and communication skills.
- ability to improve the organisation in terms of SHEQ management
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
Royal IHC offers you as SHEQ Officer a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a SHEQ Officer, you will work at IHC Dredge Equipment, which is part of IHC Services. The Dredge Equipment organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. IHC Dredge Equipment is based in Kinderdijk.
IHC Dredge Equipment is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of SHEQ Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.