- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Junior Cost Estimator / Sales Tools Expert, you will be responsible for the tools we use to make offers, including creating cost estimations, generating offer text and other functions that are required by key users of our customer relationship management (CRM) platform. To further develop these tools, you will combine your IT expertise and sound judgement with the cost estimation and product knowledge available within IQIP. The Junior Cost Estimator element of this role will require you to be responsible for the cost estimation of selected sales opportunities, as well as furthering the calculation methods used for simpler projects and portfolio products. To achieve this, you work closely with the proposal managers and report to the Manager Proposal Management. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- day-to-day upgrades and maintenance of the cost estimation and offer text generator tools
- organising and coordinating content developments (with regards to calculations and text)
- ensuring that IQIP’s requirements on the CRM tool are met
- acting as the primary channel to the application owner at IHC’s IT department
- cost estimation for selected sales opportunities
- conducting the financial uncertainty analysis of estimation work
- rough planning of the work to be conducted
- advising on ‘make or buy’ decisions
- analysis of (financial) project closeout data and using this as a foundation for future estimates.
To be eligible for the position of Junior Cost Estimator / Sales Tools Expert, you must have:
- higher vocational level of education (HBO)
- two to four years of relevant experience
- basic project management skills that deliver results and extend the reach of the discipline beyond the department
- affinity for IT and experience working with Microsoft Office (mainly Excel and Word), CRM tool and ERP system
- results-driven, accurate and independent approach and excellent team-working skills
- a strong command of Dutch and English.
Royal IHC offers you as Junior Cost Estimator / Sales Tools Expert a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Junior Cost Estimator / Sales Tools Expert, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units – IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Junior Cost Estimator / Sales Tools Expert and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.