- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
We are looking for a Production / Manufacturing Engineer to join IHC SAS-Hytop at our offices in Alphen aan den Rijn. As a Production / Manufacturing Engineer, you will be the connection between the Engineering, Procurement and Quality Control departments, as well as suppliers (including IHC SAS-Hytop production) throughout the entire production process.
In this role, you will report to the QC/ME Manager and cooperate with a team of engineers from various departments. As a Production / Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- preparing the project ITP (inspection and test plan)
- preparing the technical purchase requirements
- assessing drawings for manufacturability
- managing the purchase data between the PDM and ERP systems
- assessing welding documents and material certificates from suppliers
- assessing technical queries from suppliers (if necessary in consultation with Engineering)
- preparing work packages for the assembly facility
- advising suppliers and the assembly facility during production.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- at least a higher vocational education (HBO) in engineering
- at least technical knowledge with regard to hydraulic, electrical systems, and welding
- knowledge with regard toof relevant rules and classifications (for example, Lloyds, ;DNV and ;ABS)
- at least two years of professional experience in a similar role
- a good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,ERP and PDM packages
- be comfortable and confidence when working with automated systems
- good communication skills and the ability to work independently
- an inventive, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible, innovative approach, and a strong team player
- be performance- and results-oriented
- a customer-oriented attitude and commercial approach awareness.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Production / Manufacturing Engineer, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS-Hytop is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Production / Manufacturing Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.