- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Account Manager and an expert and practical advisor, you will be responsible for the sale, rental and leasing of hydraulic piling hammers and handling tools to our major accounts in the offshore market. After an introduction period, you will be assigned to a number of accounts. Being able to build relationships through a proactive and highly customer-oriented approach, are essential skills for this position. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- preparing, conducting and executing your account plan
- advising the customer about the correct piling and handling equipment and procedures (often providing customised solutions)
- preparing quotations for piling hammers and handling configurations
- actively updating the CRM system and drafting visit reports
- negotiating, drafting, assessing and entering into sales, rental and leasing, and sales contracts
- participating in international trade shows, and organising roadshows and customer presentations.
As Account Manager, you will be based at the IHC IQIP office in Sliedrecht and you must have the following profile:
- higher vocational education (HBO) and/or academic higher education (WO), in either a technical or a commercial education with demonstrable technical characteristics
- at least five years work experience in the international sale of capital equipment
- good oral and written skills in English
- basic legal knowledge of drafting and evaluating contracts, or a willingness to gain such knowledge
- experience and affinity with the offshore oil and gas, and/or wind markets
- service-oriented and flexible attitude, with a high degree of independence and a keen eye for detail
- team player approach, with outstanding communication skills and a love for travel.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Account Manager, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units – IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Account Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.