- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
We have an exciting new position available for a Business Partner Facility Services.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to develop good working relationships with a wide range of clients. You need to be well organised and have excellent spoken & written communication skills as well as customer & client management skills.
You will have the ability to manage a varied complex workload and also have business knowledge with a sense for Hospitality. You will be able to control & manage the OSBIT (on specification, budget and in time) implementation of facility projects.
To be eligible for the position of Business Partner Facility Soft Services, you must have:
- a relevant business-oriented higher vocational education (HBO)
- a minimum of three years of relevant experience
- a service-oriented mindset and the ability to take the initiative in order to successfully finish tasks
- an affinity for facilities and business processes
- a proactive and hands-on attitude
- excellent analytical and development skills
- a category B driving license
- excellent command of Dutch, both written and verbal (English is advantageous)
- an EU work visa and the ability to work from the Kinderdijk office in The Netherlands.
Please note, an online assessment and screening will form part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Business Partner Facility Soft Services and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.