- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC HR Support – part of our HR Service Centre located in Kinderdijk – is looking for a HR Support Officer who has the ambition and potential to develop into a Workday specialist. Together with your team, you will be responsible for the HR administration of more than 2,500 employees in The Netherlands. To achieve this, you must be able to monitor your own processes and communicate clearly with the Payroll department, HR business partners, as well as management. In addition, you will be required to answer questions from employees about Workday, internal regulations and collective labour agreements (CLAs). You will also contribute to the ways in which the team can further support the HR business partners. We have implemented a new HR system (Workday) and we are continuously improving this system. In the coming year, we are going to roll-out more features of Workday and will also take it global! In your position as HR support officer, you will be given extra responsibilities, such as looking after the international roll-out of the Workday module for ‘time and attendance’. You will also have regular independent contact with managers and the HR business partners about operational HR matters. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- the HR administration relating to the inflow, mobility and outflow of employees, including drawing up labour contracts, letters and various agreements, in line with internal regulations and CLA's
- handling questions in person, as well as by email and telephone about HR and Workday
- proactively thinking about how to improve Workday and HR processes, especially in relation to the module for ‘time and attendance’
- dealing with any other business requests that may arise.
To be eligible for this entry-level role of HR Support Officer, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in HR management or similar (minimum)
- a minimum of two years of experience in a similar position
- prior experience of Workday would be advantageous, especially when combined with knowledge of the ‘time and attendance’ module
- experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc)
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- an efficient, accurate and precise approach
- strong analytical abilities
- an affinity with IT
- an independent, reliable and highly service-oriented mindset.
Royal IHC offers you as HR Support Officer a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension a, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
HR Support is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialist ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore vessels. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today, we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please visit www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of HR Support Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 5333. Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.