- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Royal IHC is aiming to implement a uniform framework of processes and IT applications in order to further improve operational performance. Various IHC business units have already started working with this framework and more will follow suit over the coming years. In order to maintain, embed and continuously improve the use of this uniform framework, a dedicated business process management (CBPM) department has been set up within IHC. One of the department’s responsibilities is to maintain the corporate process framework and ensure that up-to-date process information and documentation is available for all relevant stakeholders. For this purpose, CBPM has developed a global process portal within IHC’s BPM tool Mavim. To take the process portal and associated information to the next level, we are looking for a (Junior) Business Process Designer. In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- supporting the process analysts and business representatives in modelling processes in line with corporate conventions
- keeping the process information up to date and making redesigns in the event of any future alterations
- increasing the readability and usability of the process models for end users by optimising the process content and structure
- identifying and executing improvements to the process framework
- enhancing the user experience of the new global process portal
- training and supporting end users regarding the portal
- supporting the CBPM team and business units in process improvement projects.
To be eligible for the position of (Junior) Business Process Engineer, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in business (information) management or similar
- a maximum of three years’ experience in business process design
- accurate approach and be happy to dive into the finer details
- experience with BPM tooling (preferably Mavim)
- affinity with engineering and manufacturing processes
- strong communication skills and a positive attitude towards change
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Royal IHC offers you as (Junior) Business Process Designer a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we will provide a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of annual leave per year. The implementation of the uniform framework applications is an important building block within our corporate strategy. In this challenging position, you will have a key role in enabling process improvement within IHC. You will also have an ideal opportunity to familiarise yourself with various business units and core processes within the company, and potentially become a process analyst.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of (Junior) Business Process Designer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.