- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Service Coordinator Planning, you will look after the service planning/schedule in all the different project phases.
You will liaise with the Project Managers to prepare this planning and update the planning when required. You will act as focal point between members of the project management team and service operations. In addition, you will always be looking three steps ahead in recognizing sticking points, risks and opportunities.
You will be responsible for the following;
• Schedule all projects
• Preparing and updating the project schedule (time, capacity and progress)
• Updating master planning by consolidating progress reports
• Drafting occupation diagrams and analyzing planning & capacity data
• Reporting on bottlenecks and schedule overruns regarding manpower
• Consulting with the project manager, team leaders, project support and others about the causes and solutions of possible bottle necks
• Exploring various scenarios to generate solutions for manpower requests
• Preparation of the work package of the service/commissioning engineers
• Onshore/offshore travel coordination
• Responsible for planning of training courses for the service team members
• You have a technical background (MBO/HBO)
• At least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the Marine industry.
• Knowledge of planning methods
• Broad interest in Project Planning & Project Management
• Experience in working with planning tools (f.e. Primavera, MS Projects, Excel)
• Good communication skills in English & Dutch (spoken and written)
As our colleague we would like you to be a team player that comes up with solutions and supports our commissioning & service engineers by being proactive, self-reliant and customer focused.
Royal IHC offers you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Service Coordinator Planning you will work at IHC Systems. This organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for the efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. The electrical, electronic and IT systems involve anything from robust sensors to stand-alone and/or integrated systems for service, presentation, automation, hydrography and DP/DT, supported by training simulators. Global life-cycle support – either remote or on location – guarantees durability and reliability. The company, which has paved the way in its sectors for over 40 years, is based in Sliedrecht and employs over 100 people.
IHC Systems is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Service Coordinator Planning and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.