- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
- Monitor plus coordinate the engineering and design work to ensure that the quality and completeness of piping deliverables are in compliance with project requirements and company standards;
- Ensure that all piping deliverables will be delivered within agreed project budget and planning;
- Interfaces with Client, project responsible, other discipline leads and piping project team in order to contribute to the realization of the piping deliverables;
- Share technical information with all piping team members within the project;
- Supporting colleagues and helping others;
- Lead Piping Engineer is in charge as well of preparation of deliverables if required;
- Deliver input for progress reporting and project planning;
- Prepare new project proposals and define discipline scope of work for new project as well as changes within project.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar;
- +10 years working experience in piping discipline preferably in the oil and gas industry
- 3 – 5 years working experience in similar position acting as Lead Piping Engineer;
- Knowledge about piping design and engineering standards; such as ASME, EN codes and PED regulation;
- Knowledge of PDMS and LFM is a must;
- Downstream and upstream experience;
- English (written and verbal), preferably Dutch as well;
- Competences: problem analysis, result-orientedness, controlling of progress, focus on quality etc.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience. Furthermore, we offer 31 days of paid holidays – excluding Dutch national holidays – and an attractive pension plan. We also have several staff insurance schemes that are designed for the benefit of our employees.
About KCI the engineers KCI is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Renewables and Leisure market. We design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the oil & gas and renewables industry, deck lay outs, cable & pipe laying solutions for marine environment, great observation wheels and much more! IHC Merwede B.V. is 100% shareholder of KCI.
Are you interested in the position and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly by using the apply button. When you have applied for this vacancy and you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, then you have not been selected for the position. For more information about KCI the engineers, the vacancy and the application process, please contact Alexander Meyer (email@example.com or +31 88 015 44 91).
KCI does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated.