- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As an Accounting Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- assisting in the transition of adding IQIP Singapore and IQIP Australia to the FSS;
- arranging payments to vendors;
- assisting in building & implementing an improved cash forecasting model for the IQIP group;
- assisting in processing & controlling of the hour entries;
- monthly posting of the provision purchase invoices;
- maintaining the authorization matrix;
- assist in continuously improving the Finance department.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- HBO-level of education in either finance or administration (preferably business economics)
- excellent Microsoft Excel skills (experience with macro’s is not needed);
- at least one year of relevant work experience
- an excellent command of both Dutch and English
- a high level of enthusiasm
- strong communication skills and ability to instruct others
- be precise and critical, dare to challenge others.
Please note, only candidates who have an EU work visa will be considered. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
We offer you a challenging job in a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. You will work in an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are appreciated and where you are given space for further development. Our working conditions may be described as excellent.
As Accounting Officer, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. With the creation of IHC IQIP, we take the next step in offering a fully integrated solution for on- and offshore installation, foundation and decommissioning in the oil & gas, offshore wind, and coastal & civil market. By combining all of our experience and expertise, we are able to offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, and offshore installation and removal equipment. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Accounting Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.