- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As our "manager sales" you will be responsible for the sales team which realises the sale, rental and leasing of hydraulic piling hammers and handling tools, operating in one automated and integrated package for the OWF (offshore wind farm) market. It is your job to translate the market developments and demands into a strategic sales plan, resulting in a proactive market approach and to realize the targets with your team of sales managers. All based on structured, planned approach which is based on a key account approach in combination with acquisition of new prospects. The position requires knowledge of the market, its drivers combined with a managerial and commercial approach. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- lead and development of the sales team of approx. 5 sales managers
- responsible for the preparation and execution of the set targets, KPI’s and sales plans
- support and be able to prepare quotations for piling hammers and handling configurations, explaining and clarifying the quotations to clients and ensure follow-up
- ensure that all supporting systems, like CRM system, are up to date
- negotiate, draft, asses and enter into sales, rental and contracts with our customers
- participating in international trade shows, and organising roadshows and customer presentations
- conducting market information, proactively approaching stakeholders – including customers and their partners – in order to collect information concerning market developments.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a university background: either a technical education (eg mechanical engineering) with commercial affinities, or a commercial education with demonstrable technical affinities
- at least ten years’ work experience in international sales, recently in the Offshore Wind Farms sector
- experience in leading and developing of a (sales) team.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- contract management, risk and legal knowledge.
- service-oriented and flexible attitude, a high degree of independence, and an eye for detail.
- willingness to travel.
IQIP is the market leader and an innovator in the OWF market. We offer you a challenging job in an environment where engineering is at the forefront of today’s possibilities. You will work in an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are valued, and where you have every opportunity to develop further. In addition, our terms of employment may be described as excellent.
As Manager Sales (OWF), you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. With the creation of IHC IQIP, we take the next step in offering a fully integrated solution for on- and offshore installation, foundation and decommissioning in the oil & gas, offshore wind, and coastal & civil market. By combining all of our experience and expertise, we are able to offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, and offshore installation and removal equipment. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Manager Sales (OWF) and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.