- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As an Electrical and Automation (E&A) Coordinator you will work in IHC Shipbuilding’s Engineering department. It produces complex custom-built and standard offshore and dredging vessels. As the E&A Coordinator, you will be involved in all phases of shipbuilding: sales; project initiation; project engineering; and project installation and commissioning. You are the link between the proposal, project and purchasing management teams throughout the different stages of the process. As such, you can make a difference and your expertise will be highly appreciated. As the E&A Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- supplying requested information on time – you are accountable for the correctness and completeness of the delivered specifications, demarcations and evaluations
- coordinating the deliveries and services of the various suppliers
- working out the required documents, checking the documentation provided and contacting the parties involved about their performance
- taking care of the generated documents, verifying delivered documents, identifying imperfections and escalating significant bottlenecks in a timely way.
To be eligible for the role of Electrical and Automation Coordinator, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) and/or an academic higher education (WO) in a relevant technical field
- at least two years of relevant working experience in a similar role within a technical, project-based company
- excellent problem-solving skills a confident approach when reporting to the Technical Manager (E&A), Proposal and Project Manager, Commissioning Coordinator and Purchasing Manager
- excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) and Dutch (preferable)
- ability to maintain an overview of your work and perform under pressure
- ability and willingness to work in Kinderdijk and Krimpen aan den IJssel.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Electrical and Automation Coordinator, you will work in the Engineering department within IHC Shipbuilding. The Shipbuilding group engineers and produces complex custom-built and standard offshore and dredging vessels. IHC Shipbuilding’s Engineering department is based in Kinderdijk and Krimpen aan den IJssel.
IHC Shipbuilding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Electrical and Automation Coordinator and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.