- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Excellent safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) risk control is vital to Royal IHC. In addition, performance, sustainable employability, compliance, operational excellence and continuous improvement are also of paramount importance to us. As such, we are expanding our Corporate SHEQ team in order to drive the implementation of means and methods across units and departments. In this role, you will be assigned as SHEQ officer at one or more IHC Business Units. You will report operationally to the director of the unit and hierarchically to Corporate SHEQ-CSR. Your primary assignment will be at IHC Mining and Tunnelling and at IHC MTI. As SHEQ Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following:
- translating challenges into a business case and implementing the solution
- implementing and promoting corporate means and methods, including risk assessment methodology, inspections, and management review
- preparing, developing and maintaining SHEQ documentation
- monitoring and reporting on SHEQ performance and compliance
- facilitating line management in effectively organising SHEQ-CSR
- driving continuous improvement programs and projects
- sharing best practices and lessons learned
- providing SHEQ support within project teams
- providing ad-hoc support in case of incidents, accidents and/or emergencies.
To be eligible for the position of SHEQ Business Partner, you must have the following:
- higher vocational and/or master degree, preferably in business administration, occupational health, and safety, environment or quality management
- experience with and knowledge of integrated management systems (OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001 and/or equivalent)
- experience, preferably gained in relevant industries, with facilitating SHEQ performance improvement projects
- strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial self-starting spirit, high levels of energy and result-oriented approach
- proven success in building relationships with stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds and authority level
- ability to connect with people in order to meet business goals and the flexibility to travel abroad for work
- familiarity with project management methodologies (Agile, Prince 2, IPMA) is advantageous
- excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- strong command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- intrinsically motivated personality and able to conduct business in an ethical, accurate and appropriate way with respect for intercultural differences.
An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process
Royal IHC offers you a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a SHEQ Business Partner, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
SAS/Hytop is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of SHEQ Business Partner and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Royal IHC.