- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Manager Production within IHC Beavers, you are responsible for OSBIT (on spec, budget and in time) delivery of the production related work packages in projects, including the outsourcing of components (external as well as at sister companies) such as casco’s, machined parts, small steel work, etc. You lead and develop the Production Control department (10fte) and strive for the continuous improvement of processes and products in the engineer/configure to order projects as well as the standard build to stock processes. You work closely with your colleagues from supply chain, engineering and project management to meet delivery times and lower cost prices. You report to the Manager Beaver Dredgers.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a master or bachelor’s degree in the technical/business management field, such as Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or Technical Management
- at least five years of relevant experience in the manufacturing and/or maritime industry
- experience in leading (small) teams
- knowledge of and experience with process improvement, standardization and ERP systems
- commercial awareness and used to work in an engineering focused, project-based organization
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- be a team player, stress resistant and proactive
- be willing to travel abroad occasionally
- the ability to deliver projects OSBIT (On Specification Budget and In Time)
- experience with dredging equipment (advantageous).
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Manager Production Beaves you will work at IHC Beavers, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialized maritime sector. IHC Beavers has a focus on standardized cutter suction dredgers, the IHC Beaver® for the world-wide dredging industry.
The IHC Beaver® product range is based on a standardized cutter suction dredger (CSD) available in five sizes, complemented with a range of workboats (IHC DMC’s) and booster stations. The products are built on stock and customer specific configured with standard and/or custom built options.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.