- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
- Manage, optimize and resource the Multi-Disciplinary PDMS system including all additional sub packages (Draft, Isodraft, Paragon, Lexicon, etc.). Prepare and check PDMS project setup requirements and specifications in order to realize optimal design work;
- Prepare and check design documents in execution phase of the project and if applicable manage and supervise work of draftsman of the Piping discipline, conform legislation and regulations, technical requirements and specifications of the customer, in order to realize optimal design work.
- Carry out project intakes or initiate design activities for projects (in close communication with PR/PE/LE) and provide critical input to contribute to optimal resourcing of PDMS work with high quality level;
- Perform 3D design of piping systems based on available P&ID’s, lay-outs and piping specifications;
- Preparation of piping concepts and set-up of plotplans;
- Prepare isometrics, piping plans and support drawings;
- Interfaces with project and piping team. Supporting colleagues and helping others;
- Ensure good and clear presentation of design work by following client procedures and organize proper documentation.
- VET+ or Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar;
- +8 years working experience in piping discipline preferably in the oil and gas industry;
- 3 – 5 years working experience in similar position acting as Senior Piping Designer;
- Advanced user of PDMS and LFM is a must;
- Knowledge about piping components and standards, such as ASME, EN codes and PED regulation;
- Upstream and downstream project related experience;
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands;
- English (written and verbal), preferably Dutch as well.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience. Furthermore, we offer 31 days of paid holidays – excluding Dutch national holidays – and an attractive pension plan. We also have several staff insurance schemes that are designed for the benefit of our employees.
KCI the engineers KCI is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Renewables and Leisure market. We design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the oil & gas and renewables industry, deck lay outs, cable & pipe laying solutions for marine environment, great observation wheels and much more! IHC Merwede B.V. is 100% shareholder of KCI.
Are you interested in the position and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly by using the apply button. When you have applied for this vacancy and you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, then you have not been selected for the position. For more information about KCI the engineers, the vacancy and the application process, please contact Alexander Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 88 015 44 91). KCI does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated.Apply