- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
ShipSupport is a young and ambitious team with a passion for ships and parts. We are at the beginning of a great adventure! Our ambition is to be the leading platform in the global maritime industry to order parts and services and exchange knowledge. Together with our network of industry experts we aim to get the best out of our customer’s vessels and equipment.
We are a fast growing corporate e-commerce startup backed by Royal IHC. Would you like to join us and help us realise our ambitions? To strengthen our team we are hiring an: Online Marketeer.
As a key member of the Marketing team you are eager to promote our e-commerce platform, products and services via offline and online channels. You are an all-round marketeer and customer-centricity is in your DNA! The role will be based in Kinderdijk, Netherlands
- You are customer focused, a multi-tasker and you get things done
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- Collaborating with experts from Marketing, Communication and Sales.
- Positive and creative problem solver who is reliable and focused on deliverables
As an online marketer, you will…
- Manage content on our e-commerce platform (CMS) and social channels
- Be responsible for setting up, execute and evaluate marketing campaigns and mailings.
- Monitor and report on web activity and campaigns by using tools like Google Analytics.
- Contribute to marketing activities ranging from event organisation to the creation of marketing materials
- Report to the marketing manager and work closely together with a team of experienced marketers and prominent marketing agencies
- Together with the e-commerce team you will do everything you can to grow ShipSupport
- A bachelor degree or higher; preferably in Marketing or Communication
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing/communication function, or you are just super amazing
- ‘Customer first’ is written in your bio
- B2B experience and/or e-commerce is an advantage
- Experience with analytical- and design tools (f.e. Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop) is a pre
- Basic HTML knowledge is a pre
- You are highly motivated, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are accurate, good at planning, organising and prioritising
- You are a multi-tasker and keep the overview
- You come up with new ideas, even if nobody asks you to ;)
- A corporate start-up environment
- Support for the passion of your field of study; personal development by visiting events, training and courses
- 40 days of leave per year!
- And more awesome secondary employment conditions
- A view on the beautiful World heritage site of the windmills of Kinderdijk
ShipSupport is a young and ambitious team with a passion for ships and parts. We are at the beginning of a great adventure! Our ambition is to be the leading platform in the global maritime industry for the ordering of parts and services, and the exchange of knowledge. Together with our network of industry experts we aim to get the best out of our customers’ vessels and equipment.
Ready for a new challenge?
If you believe you are the perfect online marketer to strengthen ShipSupport, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate and contact us via www.royalihc.com/careers or call our Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.