- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Being the spider in the web for all our technical purchasing activities. Together with your colleague Operational Purchasers you are responsible for all operational steps of the purchasing process. If you, with your enthusiasm and can-do mentality, want to take on the challenge to help our team being successful this is the job for you!
As a result of the absence of sufficient technical knowledge within our Operational Purchasing team, we are searching for a service oriented Technical Operational Purchaser with a hands-on mentality.
As our Technical Operational Purchaser you are responsible for the operational steps of the purchasing process. You will manage a technical oriented supplier package (casting, construction and machining product portfolio). This starts at receiving a requisition from the internal organization and finishes after the items are on time, for the right price, and with the requested quality booked into our Warehouse.
You will be working in a dedicated, diverse team and you are good at/get energy from:
- Communication with various persons and departments. As a Operational Purchaser you are the linking pin between internal organization and supplier.
- Achieving results. As a department we have clear KPI’s and accompanying targets that needs to be achieved.
- Team work. You will work closely with the Tactical Purchaser responsible for the suppliers in your work package. Also a close cooperation is needed with the other Operational Purchasers.
- Commercial mindset. Of course as a purchaser it is important to get the best deals for IHC Services.
- Accurate administration. An important part of your job is the proper administration of all purchasing related data in our ERP system (IFS). Also a (deep) knowledge of Excel is an important asset.
- Minimum MBO level or higher, preferably supplemented with NEVI certification
- Technical knowledge, of affinity with technology
- Knowledge of the casting, construction and machining market
- Good negotiation skils
- Business level of English language
- Advanced Excel skills
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Services BV is an entity of Royal IHC. The IHC Services purchasing department is responsible for the supply chain of aftermarket technical goods and services covering our different product clusters.
IHC Services is an entity within Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com. Our purchasing department is responsible for the supply chain of aftermarket technical goods and services covering the different product clusters.
Are you interested in the position of Operational Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.