- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Lead Engineer PMS you will be the focal point for our India based planned maintenance activities. You will be responsible for co-developing the maintenance strategy and planned maintenance systems (PMS) for existing and new build ships of our customers in dredging, wet mining and offshore, based on OEM-recommendations and regulations. These maintenance strategies will increase the technical availability and reduce the maintenance costs of the ships. You will closely cooperate with the maintenance engineering team located in the Netherlands. From the IHC office in Mumbai, you’ll direct Indian suppliers that extract and process data into a maintenance data set or planned maintenance system. Pending the amount of work, we will grow the team which you will then lead.
The Lead Engineer Maintenance PMS is working under the supervision of the project manager maintenance systems Maintenance Engineer, who is based in the Netherlands. The Project Manager Maintenance Systems heads the product cluster consisting of an India and a Netherlands team. The product cluster belongs to the department Maintenance Technology, which is part of IHC Services. IHC Services provides a wide range of life cycle services for the existing fleet and new ships, including renovations and conversion services, spare part delivery and asset management services. Description of the activities
- Cooperate with the maintenance engineering team to:
- Gathering the necessary documentation and testing for completeness, completeness, and quality of content.
- Propose maintenance strategies based on OEM-requirements and/or regulations (mechanical/electrical, deck equipment, dredging equipment, offshore equipment, safety).
- Prepare proposals for spare part data sets.
- Supervise and lead India based suppliers providing data entry services.
Extensive knowledge and experience of the maintenance execution on ships are important to be able to properly perform the function of Lead Engineer Maintenance PMS. Therefore we look for the following qualities and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline (such as marine or mechanical engineering)
- experience with building planned maintenance systems and databases
- minimum of five years experience as a mechanical engineer on board a ship and extended experience (and affinity) with the use of planned maintenance systems
- a strong affinity with ship maintenance - preferably in the dredging or offshore field
- communicative, social, analytical, solution minded. customer-oriented and a hands-on mentality.
Royal IHC offers you as Lead Engineer PMS a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Lead Engineer PMS, you will work at IHC Services. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Lead Engineer PMS and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.