- Increases productivity by 10-15%
- Enhances uptime, and reduces fuel consumption and emissions
- Prevents water hammer, clogging pipelines and cavitation
- Estimated value presentation for failing sensors
- Greater peace of mind for operators
Applications and main features
- ECO Pump Controller (EPC): optimises dredge pump and pipeline production capability, and prevents water hammer, cavitation and clogging of discharge pipeline. The EPC can simultaneously serve up to three on-board dredge pumps and four booster pumps. Modules within the EPC can jointly operate and serve complete, Artificial Intelligence-based mixture transportation chain control as part of the Automatic Cutter Controller.
- Sensor Diagnostics (SD): replaces certain failing sensor by estimated signals.
- Anchor Position Estimator (APE) – see ‘Monitoring System’.