The integrated Dredging Control System (DCS) enables efficient monitoring and control of vital dredge process equipment either manually, automatically or through the use of artificial intelligence. This includes ladder winches, swing winches, auxiliary winches, spuds, spud carriers, gate valves, cutterheads, dredge pumps and auxiliary equipment.
- User-friendly touch screen control
- Remote servicing possibilities
- Proven and reliable PLC/SCADA technology
- Enhances operational efficiency and reduces fuel costs and emissions
- Saves installation costs and commissioning time
- Suitable for stationary and self-propelled CSDs and Wheel Suction Dredgers.
- Ideal for barge loading and distance discharging operations, including booster station control.
- IHC knowledge-based software platform (Digisys) for monitoring, control and automation.
- I/O handling by proven PLC/SCADA Ethernet technology.
- From standalone components to fully integrated system.
- Conventional and artificial intelligence control methods.
- Reliable and robust dredging process sensors.
- Integration with monitoring and automation systems such as VMS, PMS and PCS.