An important part of the dredging process is the transportation of soil through the pipeline, the regulation of the mixture by valves, and the discharge to – and in – the floating discharge lines.
- Best wear-resistant materials for every soil type
- Customised configurations for all working conditions
- Gate valve parts available from stock
- Easy purchasing of spare parts via IHC Service Portal
- Extensive in-house knowledge of materials and wear types
Gate valves – fifteen years of backward compatibility, reliable operation and easy maintenance. Improve wear resistance with durable rubber combi ring for medium wear, MaxTop® liner for high wear, MaXidur®-5 liner for extreme wear.
On board pipelines – entire pipe system with low and even wear resulting in minimum downtime. Available in the wear-resistant materials Wearmet® (low to average wear), MaxFedur (medium wear), MaxTop® (high wear) and MaXidur®-5 (high to extreme wear).
Turning glands for safe and flexible discharge.