The Royal IHC production measurement (PRM) system calculates dredge pump production through electromagnetic mixture velocity, and radioactive (RA) mixture density measurements. Based on over 40 years of experience, this has proven to be the best method of calculating this major operational parameter. Recently IHC added another reliable version for inland waters, the radio frequency (RF) density meter.
- Enables verification of production figures
- Provides insight into pump behaviour and pipeline loads
- Short building length in dredge pipeline, and can also be integrated
- Several types of wear-resistent liners available
- Reliable input for several vital automation systems
- Used for discharging clay, silt, sand, gravel and rock
Pipe diameters of 300-1,300mm, with a pressure class of up to PN35
Clamp-on, stand-alone or integrated measurement transmitters
- Fixed and replaceable liners of hardened steel, irathane and/or corundum tiles available
- Based on reliable physical principles for dredge mixture production measurement
- Strong radioactive safety approach as verified by authorities worldwide
- Universal signal processing unit (MMU) with several interface possibilities
- Provides production outputs in tonnes of dry solids and cubic metres in situ
Resettable cumulative production counter outputs for tonnes and cubic metres
- Trusted cross-needle yield indicator available.