The system presents important operational trailing suction hopper dredger parameters, such as suction depth, as well as draught and loading/unloading progress and state. Automation for subsystems to optimise the efficiency of these parameters is available as an option.
- Enables accurate dredging according to authority requirement
- Highly accurate reliable and fuel efficient
- User friendly touchscreen control
- Retractable draught sensors with certified sea inlet assembly
- Pluggable submersible sensor and cable configuration for the suction pipe
Applications and main features
- For trailing, dumping, discharging and rainbowing operations.
- Prevents under/over dredging and untimely maintain/stop of loading decisions
- Real-time, accurate suction pipe position, dredging depth, vessel draught and loading presentation in a local grid that is updated online.
- Local grid can be enhanced to geographical DTM if survey data is uploaded.
- Swell compensator and overflow duct position and tank volume indication included.
- IHC knowledge-based software platform Digisys.
- Sensor I/O handling by proven PLC-SCADA-Ethernet technology.
- Can be delivered from standalone up to fully integrated (DCS-part) versions.
- Highly accurate with a large installed base.
- Suitable for remote software maintenance and upgrades.