IHC Robbins has recognised the cost restrictions associated with the installation of excessive concrete on remote mine sites. As a result, it has developed a range of floating pump stations.
- Innovative and compact floating pump stations
- Tailored engineering
- Maximising efficiencies and minimising operating costs
Floating pump stations are available in three (3) main configurations to suit both high- and low-level process water dam conditions:
• narrow bridge with single pump unit
• wide bridge with dual pump units
• shore-based pump unit with floating suction (best suited for tails return duties).
All floating pump stations are fabricated in large transportable assemblies with off-shore fabrication options available, pending quantity and delivery location.