The DP/DT system automatically governs a vessel’s actuators – propellers, thrusters and rudders – and its power management system in order to efficiently utilise its DP/DT capability. The system’s behaviour is based on information from environmental sensors, adaptive hydromechanical models and sophisticated filtering.
- Efficient, accurate and safe activity-based manoeuvring of vessels under operational conditions
- Autopilot, independent joystick, Trailspeed Controller, and DP0, DP1 and DP2 systems on the same certified platform
- Processing of external and ‘immeasurable’ external forces and variable inertia compensation
- Seamless integration with vessel’s mission equipment automation
- Intuitive keyboard and conning display designed in cooperation with experienced DP operators
- Supports the operational requirements of TSHDs, FPSOs, jack-up vessels, OCVs, PLVs, DSVs and similar vessels.
- Supports all types of actuators: FPP, CPP, azimuth and tunnel thrusters, and rudders.
- Supports all types of drives: diesel-direct, electric, diesel-electric and hydraulic.
- Reference systems: GPS, DGPS, gyro, wind sensors, MRU, USBL, SSBL, SBL, LBL, RADius, force sensors.
- Seamless integration with PCS, TCS, PMS, VMS and/or mission equipment automation systems.
- No need for prior hydromechanical study.
- Exceptionally short commissioning time: plug-and-play and self-learning characteristics.
- Complies with standard maritime body regulations.