This process results in fully integrated and optimised mission equipment that incorporates various factors, such as cost, weight, footprint, flexibility, reliability, sustainability, accuracy and efficiency
- Suitable for purpose-built vessels or vessels of opportunity
- Reduced footprint, and free deck area
- Low risk of failure and enhanced operational windows
- Equipment hardware and control system optimally tuned
- Remotely accessible for maintenance and upgrades
- Module-handling equipment, such as integrated control of AHC compensated main hoists, guideline hoists, cursors, moon pools and pod-line systems, SIL and skidding system controls.
- Pipelay equipment, including integrated control hoisting, guidance, and A&R and storage winches. As well as, AHC cranes and tensioners, carousels, benders, spoolers, aligners, hang-off clamps, moon pools and (PLET) skidding systems.
- For use on all mission equipment that combines mechanical functions with either of the required components.