IHC Connect is the answer to the maritime industry’s call for additional process information, faster maintenance or repair response times and an increase of equipment availability.
It is a remote information acquisition and communication platform. IHC Connect provides secure access to all on-board automation systems, and is able to monitor virtually any process. This information is accessible by means of an easy to use web portal.
- Low hardware, infrastructure and commissioning costs
- Communication protection technology from leading security providers
- Reduced fuel consumption and emmissions
- Real-time access to live fleet data on any device
- Detailed status information on vessels in the fleet
- Generic system, with standardised and modular building blocks.
- Simple and flexible web portal that is adaptable, customisable and easy to install.
- Connect Management Centre secures traffic, stores data, and processes requests and analysis.
- Role-based dashboards and security alerts.
- Alert notifications by SMS or email.
- Historical reports, and records of alerts and alert responses.
- Ship-to-shore connection by any available on board data link.
- Utilisation of existing network structure.
- Highlevel, centrally managed firewall.