In addition to naval, mechanical and dual-fuel solutions to increase the energy efficiency of vessels, IHC provides a mix of innovative electrotechnical technologies. These help to meet all power requirements, and reduce fuel and life-cycle costs. IHC’s solutions can be applied individually or combined, and include:
- MV-variable frequency drives
- hybrid equipment.
- Energy efficient in all operational conditions
- Reductions in CAPEX and weight
- Efficient utilisation and operation of vessels
- Universally applicable on every type of newly built vessel
- Total integration with platform and mission equipment control
reduced weight, volume, heat dissipation and short-circuit levels at higher power
safe and compact products
- significant reduction of switchboards and switching equipment
- easy-to-use variable frequency drives, with reduced number of components, weight and dimensions
opportunity to use diesel generators at BEP
proven energy savings.
increased electrification and freedom of vessel design
efficient electric drive systems
opportunity to utilise all on-board diesel engines at BEP
opportunity to utilise diesel engine arrangement close to current operational requirements.