The reliability and safety of monitoring and automation systems depends on physical parameters. Therefore, Royal IHC provides robust and reliable sensors and transmitters, that can withstand unforgiving maritime environments.
- Seamless fit for automation systems
- Based on over 40 years of experience
- Versatile application and mechanical interface opportunities
- Reliable design
- Certified optional extras
- Robust and built to withstand salt water, dust, sand, clogging, mineral oils, extreme temperatures, violent vibrations, and load variations.
- Protection class IP55 (up to IP68) for water depths of up to 300m.
- High level of accuracy, according to industry standards.
- Durable, with the ability to withstand abrasive processes and impact.
- Resistant to water hammer.
- Adjustable mechanical interfaces compensate for alignment error.
- Dedicated submersible cable sets and underwater connectors.
- Underwater pressure testing up to 30MPa (ca. 300 bar).