We design and construct heavy-lift jack-up vessels for the offshore wind, and oil and gas markets. These self-elevating platforms can be delivered as a package or turnkey, according to customer specifications.
- Consultancy services during conceptual stage
- Custom-design incorporating customers’ operational philosophy
- Training – essential input for operational excellence
- Knowledge of marine operations translated into efficient design
- Operational security as a result of our efficient support
Optimised design – from both an operational and construction perspective
Our extensive operational know-how enables us to optimise our jack-up designs, resulting in a self-elevating platform with an efficient deck layout and full integration of hydraulic systems for jacking and lifting tools.
We are able to deliver both stationary and self-propelled vessels that can meet all dynamic positioning levels. Naturally, all IHC vessels comply with regulatory requirements for the offshore wind farm sector and the offshore oil and gas industries.