IHC’s riserless light well intervention vessel is specifically designed to enable the most efficient wireline and E-line re-entry of live subsea wells to rectify problems and restore product flow.
- Multi-service capability including field development and decommissioning
- Unique module-handling system enables deployment of SIL as a single component
- Fully integrated saturation diving system
- Proven vessel design, quality and performance
IHC riserless light well intervention vessel
Many subsea wells are over a decade old and require frequent well intervention to extend their productive life. Situated in water depths of up to 1,000m, a significant number of wells are in line for decommissioning.
Driven by market demand, we have developed a riserless light well intervention vessel that incorporates versatile multi-functionality and is capable of working all year round in the most hostile environments. The vessel has the following primary applications:
- wireline well intervention
- subsea construction
- decommissioning (plug and abandonment)
- SAT-diving and air diving operations
- ROV support operations