We design and build offshore carousels incorporating innovative technology for the safe, reliable and rapid spooling – and storage – of power cables, umbilical cables, and rigid and flexible products.
- Reduced vessel modifications andoptimum deck space utilisation
- Increased uptime and extended operational life
- Option of modular design for simplified mobilisation
- Wide operational weather windows
- Proven track record with capacities of 500-7,000t
Advanced offshore carousels for pipe- and cable-laying operations
Our carousels are designed to ensure maximum productivity and minimum downtime. Innovative features such as compliant roller mountings, adjustable core diameters and hydraulically adjustable roof positions ensure IHC carousels operate in all weather conditions.
The hydraulic support roller system increases uptime, decreases vessel interface loads and improves system reliability. Safe and efficient operations are achieved through the use of an integrated control and monitoring system.