- Engineering with the mindset of a shipyard
- Worldwide engineering centres
- Competitive offering
- Large availability of capacity
With more than 350 years of shipbuilding history and experience, IHC can rely on an extensive set of design rules and yard standards, ensuring that a functional design can be translated to a detailed information package. Our 200+ detailed engineering staff located in IHC’s engineering centres in The Netherlands, Croatia, Slovakia and Malaysia, ensure the availability of the right capacity for your project at competitive levels.
Typical deliverables include:
- structural: detailed drawings and part definition for hull, outfitting and accommodation areas
- machinery: detailed equipment arrangements, piping and ducting routings, pipe spool isometrics and fitting databases
- electrical: detailed equipment arrangements, cable tray routings and cable transit designs.