Vuyk delivers practical designs for new equipment or conversions to facilitate complex operations. As both mechanical engineers and naval architects, Vuyk can consider and include vessel integration and operational aspects within their designs.
- Independent, client-specific, no-nonsense, and safe designs
- Simple and proven when possible. Ground-breaking when required
- Integration of marine operations and vessel knowledge
- Practical experience combined with theoretical background
- Experience with multiple types of equipment in various markets
- Structural and (hydro)dynamic expertise available in-house
Different operations require different equipment
Vuyk supplies mostly unique client-specific equipment for the offshore, renewable, dredging and mining, and salvage and decommissioning markets.
- A-frames and lifting beams
- handling equipment
- rock installation systems
- jacking systems
- cutter ladders
- hopper pipes
- cable-lay equipment.